U.S. based multi platform, mobile and PC based information service, with greater penetration than Google, MSN and Yahoo in their space. Tween to 34 - text, contextual and video search.
$125,000 to $160,000 and bonus based on experience
Outstanding health, wellness, PTO, stock and retirement benefits
The Sales Development Director is responsible for conceiving and developing creative marketing solutions for youth markets TWEEN to 24 and young adults 18 to 34 that leverage the full breadth of the firm's mobile, online and social media platforms to help the firm achieve its overall revenue goals. Clients are major brands, advertising agencies and large-sized businesses.
This role requires a self-starter with high initiative, who can think creatively and strategically, can work collaboratively as a team player, and has very strong presentation, copy, and interpersonal skills. We are looking for someone who is highly detail oriented, can thrive in a deadline-driven, face-paced environment and has familiarity with online advertising platforms and executions.
The ability to make responses to RFP's flow well, look great and address the creative needs of Automotive, Consumer Packaged Goods, Electronics, Gaming, Entertainment, Movies, Music, Telecommunications, Social Networking, Apparel and all the many businesses that the company presents to, once their RFP's are received.
Creative ideation for sales development in the digital space.
- Experience with conceptualizing integrated ideas and writing proposals and strong PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to think strategically, understanding sales needs and translate these needs into compelling concepts and programs
- Exceptional proposal writing, presentation and interpersonal skills
- 5-7 years’ experience working in media (3-4 years with interactive, internet, web or mobile knowledge)
- 3+ years of account planning/strategic planning experience in an advertising agency environment (strongly desired)
- Extremely detailed oriented, with the ability to manage many tasks at once and drive process and organization
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, reasoning, and organization skills
- Ability to work proactively and independently
- Enthusiastic, energetic, focused individual, highly detail oriented and able to thrive in deadline-driven environment
- Extensive background generating and executing multi-platform, integrated programs
- Experience working in a fast paced, constantly evolving, team environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com